Saturday, July 17, 2010

Woohoo



okay so my draculaura came from the mattel website just the other day. I didnt realize how long her hair was! i didnt post earlier becasue i have been crazy busy with another new job at the beach, my other job, and setting up my etsy account and purchasing the last few things id need to complete sales!! Also, living without cable has finally ended, i am so happy to be able to watch the news and just hear voices talking while im cooking, cleaning, getting ready to go out...etc. A HUGE thanks to my boyfriend escpecially now since hes on a 3 week training trip before hes deployed. I dont like being alone in a quiet apartment, i dont really think anyone else likes it too much for long periods of time.




I plan on opening my new etsy shop on friday. the link is:


I will have origami crane earings protected by a clear glaze to make them more durable, hemp braceletes and anklets, and origami crane fabric ornaments! check 'em out this friday!

so another thing im excited about is my recent purchase of the Robert Tonner Joker doll... he's supposed to arrive this monday to my apartment :) heres a look.






No comments:

Post a Comment