Thursday, July 8, 2010

ok so i couldnt control myself...


I was way too excited about my purchase of Draculaura yesturday that I had to go to Toys R Us and get some more of the monster high dolls. I got Lagoona Blue and Frankie Stein. I personaly think that Lagoona Blue is the prettiest out of all of the dolls however everyone is inclined to have their own opinions cause something I think that Frankie Stein is the prettiest so I can't even make up my mind. Maybe these pictures can help you decided for yourself...




After I grabbed these off of the shelf I saw the Alice in Wonderland bobble heads. Theres the Cheshire Cat, Alice, The Mad Hatter and the White Rabbit. I of course got the Mad Hatter one today because he is my 2nd favorite character after Alice... I should have gotten her too but I thought I'd save her purchase for my next trip over to TRU.







3 comments:

  1. I think I like Draculaura the best, but only because I'm a sucker for pink hair, since mine used to be.
    They're all very lovely, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. id have to agree, she was after all the first one i purchased!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want these! It's good to know they're out, I'll have to run to Toys R Us!

    ReplyDelete